Civilización, economía y orden espontaneo: La inviabilidad evolutiva del socialismo
[Civilization, economy and spontaneous order: The evolutionary infeasibility of the socialism]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSpontaneous order; cognitive psychology; evolutionary economics; constructivism; neo-malthusianism;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-03-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .