Report NEP-EVO-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2011.
"Civilización, economía y orden espontaneo: La inviabilidad evolutiva del socialismo
[Civilization, economy and spontaneous order: The evolutionary infeasibility of the socialism]," MPRA Paper 29720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Rivas, 2011. "Probability Matching and Reinforcement Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/20, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Experts in Experiments: How Selection Matters for Estimated Distributions of Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5575, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mishra, Sandhya, 2011. "Strategic Thresholds and its Implications," MPRA Paper 29383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max Nathan, 2011. "The Economics of Super-Diversity: Findings from British Cities, 2001-2006," SERC Discussion Papers 0068, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," IZA Discussion Papers 5569, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guido Alfani & Vincent Gourdon & Agnese Vitali, 2011. "Social customs and demographic change: The case of godparenthood in Catholic Europe," Working Papers 040, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Gils, S. & van Quaquebeke, N. & van Knippenberg, D.L., 2011. "Tango in the Dark: The Interplay of Leader’s and Follower’s Level of Self-Construal and its Impact on Ethical Leadership," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-005-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Takehiko Yamato, 2011. "Impact of Ethnicities on Market Outcome: Results of Market Experiments in Kenya," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.