Peripheral Europe's debt and German wages: the role of wage policy in the Euro area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Peripheral Europe’s Debt and German Wages. The Role of Wage Policy in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 29, Research on Money and Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Uxó & Jesús Paúl & Eladio Febrero, 2012. "European economic policy and the problem of current account imbalances: the case of Germany and Spain," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 12, pages 207-225 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros D., 2015. "The Greek saga: competing explanations of the Greek crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Hubert Gabrisch, 2015. "Net Capital Flows To And The Real Exchange Rate Of Western Balkan Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(205), pages 31-52, April – J.
- Alison Johnston & Bob Hancké & Suman Pant, 2013. "Comparative Institutional Advantage in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012.
"Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises: A European perspective,"
IPE Working Papers
14/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012. "Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises - a European perspective," MPRA Paper 35903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2015.
"The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 558-576, May.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The Euro Plus Pact. Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 287-325.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries," Working Papers 324, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, 2015. "NAIRU economics and the Eurozone crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 843-877, November.
- Heinze, Henriette, 2018. "The determinants of German exports: An analysis of intra- and extra-EMU trade," IPE Working Papers 95/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Thomas Goda & Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014.
"A case for redistribution? Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
012186, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2014. "A case for redistribution? income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14056, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Alison Johnston & Bob Hancké & Suman Pant, 2013. "Comparative Institutional Advantage in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 66, European Institute, LSE.
- Enno Schröder, 2015.
"Eurozone Imbalances: Measuring the Contribution of Expenditure Switching and Expenditure Volumes 1990-2013,"
1508, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Enno Schröder, 2016. "Euro Area Imbalances: Measuring the Contribution of Expenditure Growth and Expenditure Switching," Working Papers 1604, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:2:p:195-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Jürgen Bieling & Johannes Jäger & Magnus Ryner, 2016. "Regulation Theory and the Political Economy of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Jesper Jespersen & Mogens Ove Madsen (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory for Today," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15049.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2015. "Cross-border finance, trade imbalances and competitiveness in the euro area," MPRA Paper 68518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnston, Alison & Hancké, Bob & Pant, Suman, 2013. "Comparative institutional advantage in the European sovereign debt crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53177, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hermann, Christoph, 2013. "Crisis, structural reform and the dismantling of the European Social Model(s)," IPE Working Papers 26/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2016. "Forced structural convergence in the eurozone: Or a differentiated European monetary community," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Monetary Union; EMU; euro area; eurozone; European Union; EU; financial crises; single currency; currencies; sovereign debt; wage policies; wage coordination; Southern Europe; Germany; Greece; Ireland; macroeconomics; public sector; financial balances; domestic sector; private sector; current accounts; account deficits; capital inflows; peripheral countries; public debt; account surpluses; wages; Portugal; Italy; Spain; peripheral Europe; public policy; economic policies; alternative paradigms.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijpubp:v:7:y:2011:i:1/2/3:p:83-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=97 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.