Bias assessment and reduction for the 2SLS estimator in general dynamic simultaneous equations models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Bootstrap inference in econometrics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 615-645, November.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2002. "Bootstrap inference in econometrics," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(4), pages 615-645, November.
- Phillips, Garry D.A. & Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2016. "Approximating and reducing bias in 2SLS estimation of dynamic simultaneous equation models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 734-762.
- Peters, Thomas A., 1989. "The exact moments of ols in dynamic regression models with non-normal errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 279-305, February.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hausman, Jerry, 2002. "Notes on bias in estimators for simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 237-241, April.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1994. "Bias assessment and reduction in linear error-correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 215-243, July.
- Grubb, David & Symons, James, 1987. "Bias in Regressions With a Lagged Dependent Variable," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 371-386, June.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 1993. "Alternative Bias Approximations in Regressions with a Lagged-Dependent Variable," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 62-80, January.
- Emma M. Iglesias & Garry D. A. Phillips, 2012.
"Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equation Models With Strong and/or Weak Instruments,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 505-520, June.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2011. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equations Models with Strong and / or Weak Instruments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Phillips, Garry D. A., 2000.
"An alternative approach to obtaining Nagar-type moment approximations in simultaneous equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 345-364, August.
- Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "An Alternative Approach to Obtaining Nagar-Type Moment Approximations in Sumultaneous Equation Models," Discussion Papers 9905, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D. A. & Schipp, Bernhard, 1999. "Alternative bias approximations in first-order dynamic reduced form models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 909-928, June.
- Sargan, J D, 1974. "The Validity of Nagar's Expansion for the Moments of Econometric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 169-176, January.
- Bun, Maurice J.G. & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011. "A comparison of bias approximations for the two-stage least squares (2SLS) estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 76-79, October.
- Liu-Evans Gareth D. & Phillips Garry D. A., 2012. "Bootstrap, Jackknife and COLS: Bias and Mean Squared Error in Estimation of Autoregressive Models," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-35, November.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1973. "Almost Unbiased Estimator in Simultaneous Equations Systems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 97-106, February.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2019-05-13 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:28322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.