Bootstrap, Jackknife and COLS: Bias and Mean Squared Error in Estimation of Autoregressive Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1996. "The bias of the ordinary least squares estimator in simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 161-167, November.
- MacKinnon, James G. & Smith Jr., Anthony A., 1998.
"Approximate bias correction in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 205-230, August.
- James G. MacKinnon & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., "undated". "Approximate Bias Correction in Econometrics," GSIA Working Papers 1997-36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- James G. MacKinnon & P. Smith, 1995. "Approximate Bias Correction In Econometrics," Working Paper 919, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Smith, A.A., 1996. "Approximate Bias Correction in Econometrics," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "The exact moments of the least squares estimator for the autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-172, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Dandan & Phillips, Garry David Alan, 2019. "Bias assessment and reduction for the 2SLS estimator in general dynamic simultaneous equations models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 28322, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Phillips, Garry D.A. & Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2016. "Approximating and reducing bias in 2SLS estimation of dynamic simultaneous equation models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 734-762.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jtsmet:v:4:y:2012:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.