Bias in Regressions With a Lagged Dependent Variable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1985. "Random Cell Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: I. Introduction and Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 762, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Taylor, William E., 1981. "A generalized specification test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 239-245.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1985. "Random Cell Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: II. Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 763R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 1986.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 2000. "Bias correction of OLSE in the regression model with lagged dependent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-511, October.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2005.
"Small sample properties of forecasts from autoregressive models under structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 183-217.
- Allan Timmermann & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 990, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Timmermann, Allan G, 2004. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts From Autoregressive Models Under Structural Breaks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2014.
"Improved variance estimation of maximum likelihood estimators in stable first-order dynamic regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 424-448.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Garry D.A. PHILLIPS, 2012. "Improved Variance Estimation of Maximum Likelihood Estimators in Stable First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1206, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Aman Ullah & Yong Bao & Ru Zhang, 2014. "Moment Approximation for Unit Root Models with Nonnormal Errors," Working Papers 201401, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Di Liberto & James Symons, 2003.
"Some Econometric Issues in Convergence Regressions,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 293-307, June.
- A. Di Liberto & J. Symons, 1999. "Some Econometric Issues In Convergence Regressions," Working Paper CRENoS 199904, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Manfred W. Keil & Donald Robertson & James Symons, 2001.
"Minimum Wages and Employment,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2001-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Manfred Keil & Donald Robertson & James Symons, 2001. "Minimum Wages and Employment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0497, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Keil, Manfred & Robertson, Donald & Symons, James, 2001. "Minimum wages and employment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20119, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2012.
"Higher-order asymptotic expansions of the least-squares estimation bias in first-order dynamic regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3705-3729.
- Kiviet, J.F. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "Higher-Order Asymptotic Expansions of the Least-Squares Estimation Bias in First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Discussion Papers 9903, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hisashi Tanizaki & Shigeyuki Hamori & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2006. "On least-squares bias in the AR(p) models: Bias correction using the bootstrap methods," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 109-124, January.
- patel, saurin & sarkissian, sergei, 2012. "To Group or Not to Group? Evidence from Mutual Funds," MPRA Paper 38496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ramos-Francia, Manuel, 2009. "The dynamics of persistence in US inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 168-172, November.
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of estimators in time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 650-669, October.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Garry D. A. Phillips, 2000. "Improved Coefficient and Variance Estimation in Stable First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0631, Econometric Society.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D. A. & Schipp, Bernhard, 1999. "Alternative bias approximations in first-order dynamic reduced form models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 909-928, June.
- van Giersbergen, Noud P.A., 2016. "The ability to correct the bias in the stable AD(1,1) model with a feedback effect," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 186-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:3:y:1987:i:03:p:371-386_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.