David B. Grubb
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs (ELS) Paris, France
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
: 33-(0)-1-45 24 82 00
33-(0)-1-45 24 85 00
2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16
RePEc:edi:eloecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nicola Duell & David Grubb & Shruti Singh & Peter Tergeist, 2010. "Activation Policies in Japan," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 113, OECD Publishing.
- Nicola Duell & David Grubb & Shruti Singh, 2009. "Activation Policies in Finland," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 98, OECD Publishing.
- David Grubb & Shruti Singh & Peter Tergeist, 2009. "Activation Policies in Ireland," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 75, OECD Publishing.
- David Grubb & Agnès Puymoyen, 2008. "Long time series for public expenditure on labour market programmes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 73, OECD Publishing.
- David Grubb, 2007. "Audit du service public de l'emploi au Luxembourg," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 59, OECD Publishing.
- David Grubb & Jae-Kap Lee & Peter Tergeist, 2007. "Addressing Labour Market Duality in Korea," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Carcillo & David Grubb, 2006. "From Inactivity to Work: The Role of Active Labour Market Policies," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Tergeist & David Grubb, 2006. "Activation Strategies and the Performance of Employment Services in Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- David Grubb, 2003. "Points of Comparison between Australia’s Job Network and the Dutch Market for Reintegration Services," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 6(2), pages 357-370, June.
- Grubb, David & Magee, Lonnie, 1988. "A Variance Comparison of OLS and Feasible GLS Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 329-335, August.
- Grubb, David & Symons, James, 1987. "Bias in Regressions With a Lagged Dependent Variable," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 371-386, June.
- David Grubb, 1986. "Raw Materials, Profits, and the Productivity Slowdown: Some Doubts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(1), pages 175-184.
- Grubb, David B, 1986. "Topics in the OECD Phillips Curve," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 55-79, March.
- Grubb, David B, 1985. "Ability and Power over Production in the Distribution of Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 188-194, May.
- Grubb, David B. & Jackman, Richard & Layard, Richard, 1983. "Wage rigidity and unemployment in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 11-39.
- D. Grubb & R. Jackman & R. Layard, 1982. "Causes of the Current Stagflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 707-730.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (4) 2006-06-24 2007-10-27 2009-01-03 2009-01-24
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (3) 2007-01-28 2007-10-27 2009-01-24
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2011-01-03
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2007-01-28
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2002-04-03
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2002-04-08
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2006-06-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David B. Grubb should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.