Report NEP-LAB-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~04-04-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gielen, Anne C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2006. "Why Do Worker-Firm Matches Dissolve?," IZA Discussion Papers 2165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2006. "Re-Employment Probabilities over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 2167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Kent Weaver, 2006. "The Politics Of Parallel Pensions: Lessons From The United Kingdom For The United States," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Li Shi & Wei Zhong, 2006. "Economic liberalization with rising segmentation on China’s urban labor market," Working Papers 46, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kim, Jungho & Aassve, Arnstein, 2006. "Fertility and its Consequence on Family Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 2162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Carcillo & David Grubb, 2006. "From Inactivity to Work: The Role of Active Labour Market Policies," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Alex Bryson & Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Worker Needs and Voice in the US and the UK," NBER Working Papers 12310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Hendrik Jürges, 2006. "Early Retirement, Social Security and Well-Being in Germany," NBER Working Papers 12303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.