Report NEP-MIC-2002-04-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Cool, 2002. "Without time, no morality," General Economics and Teaching 0202003, EconWPA, revised 17 Feb 2002.
- Jan Rouwendal, 2002. "Indirect Welfare Effects of Price Changes and Cost-Benefit Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-011/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:att:osloec:200132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "La reforma de la negociación colectiva en España," Working Papers 2002-03, FEDEA.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999. "Stable Voting Procedures for Committees in Economic Environments," Discussion Papers 99-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2002. "Perceived Income, Promotion and Incentive Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marianne E. Page & Ann Huff Stevens, 2002. "Will You Miss Me When I Am Gone? The Economic Consequences of Absent Parents," NBER Working Papers 8786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Storesletten, Kjetil & Telmer, Chris & Yaron, Amir, 2002. "Asset pricing with idiosyncratic risk and overlapping generations," Seminar Papers 703, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Karsten Albæk, 1999. "An Evaluation of Paid Leave: Participation and Labor Market Tightness," Discussion Papers 99-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sonmez & M. Utku Unver, 2002. "Room Assignment-Rent Division: A Market Approach," Game Theory and Information 0202003, EconWPA, revised 09 Feb 2004.
- Forslid, Rikard & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2001. "Internalistation, Industrial Policy and Clusters," Research Papers in Economics 2001:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Fella, Giulio & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2002. "Does Divorce Law Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green, 2002. "Changes in U.S. Wages 1976-2000: Ongoing Skill Bias or Major Technological Change?," NBER Working Papers 8787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1999. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Discussion Papers 99-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.