Bias correction of OLSE in the regression model with lagged dependent variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "The exact moments of the least squares estimator for the autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-172, October.
- Abadir, Karim M., 1993. "Ols Bias in a Nonstationary Autoregression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 81-93, January.
- Tse, Y. K., 1982. "Edgeworth approximations in first-order stochastic difference equations with exogenous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 175-195, November.
- Peters, Thomas A., 1989. "The exact moments of ols in dynamic regression models with non-normal errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 279-305, February.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Chen, Hong-Yuan, 1994. "Approximately Median-Unbiased Estimation of Autoregressive Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 187-204, April.
- Orcutt, Guy H & Winokur, Herbert S, Jr, 1969. "First Order Autoregression: Inference, Estimation, and Prediction," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Grubb, David & Symons, James, 1987. "Bias in Regressions With a Lagged Dependent Variable," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 371-386, June.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993. "Exactly Median-Unbiased Estimation of First Order Autoregressive/Unit Root Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 139-165, January.
- Maekawa, Koichi, 1987. "Finite Sample Properties of Several Predictors From an Autoregressive Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 359-370, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broda, Simon & Carstensen, Kai & Paolella, Marc S., 2007. "Bias-adjusted estimation in the ARX(1) model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3355-3367, April.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2012.
"Higher-order asymptotic expansions of the least-squares estimation bias in first-order dynamic regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3705-3729.
- Kiviet, J.F. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "Higher-Order Asymptotic Expansions of the Least-Squares Estimation Bias in First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Discussion Papers 9903, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Lawford, Steve & Stamatogiannis, Michalis P., 2009.
"The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 124-130, February.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2008. "The Finite-Sample E ects of VAR Dimensions on OLS Bias, OLS Variance, and Minimum MSE Estimators," Working Paper series 13_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2009. "The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators," Post-Print hal-00563603, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:28-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hisashi Tanizaki & Shigeyuki Hamori & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2006. "On least-squares bias in the AR(p) models: Bias correction using the bootstrap methods," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions using a Bayesian Robust Structural Model," Papers 1101, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:34:y:2000:i:4:p:495-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.