Ols Bias in a Nonstationary Autoregression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Larsson, 1997. "On the Asymptotic Expectations of Some Unit Root Tests in a First Order Autoregressive Process in the Presence of Trend," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(3), pages 585-599, September.
- Lawford, Steve & Stamatogiannis, Michalis P., 2009.
"The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 124-130, February.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2008. "The Finite-Sample E ects of VAR Dimensions on OLS Bias, OLS Variance, and Minimum MSE Estimators," Working Paper series 13_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2009. "The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators," Post-Print hal-00563603, HAL.
- Abadir Karim M. & Larsson Rolf, 2012.
"Biases of Correlograms and of AR Representations of Stationary Series,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-11, May.
- K Abadir & R Larsson, "undated". "Biases of correlograms and of AR representations of stationary series," Discussion Papers 05/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim M. Abadir & Rolf Larsson, 2012. "Biases of Correlograms and of AR Representations of Stationary Series," Working Paper series 24_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Pere, Pekka, 2000. "Adjusted estimates and Wald statistics for the AR(1) model with constant," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 335-363, October.
- Hisashi Tanizaki & Shigeyuki Hamori & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2006. "On least-squares bias in the AR(p) models: Bias correction using the bootstrap methods," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Cheung Ip, Wai & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1998. "The non-monotonicity of the bias and mean squared error of the two stage least squares estimators of exogenous variable coefficients," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 303-310, September.
- Yu, Jun, 2012.
"Bias in the estimation of the mean reversion parameter in continuous time models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 114-122.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Bias in the Estimation of the Mean Reversion Parameter in Continuous Time Models," Microeconomics Working Papers 23045, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Bias in the Estimation of the Mean Reversion Parameter in Continuous Time Models," Working Papers 16-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:28-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukhtar Ali, 2002. "Distribution Of The Least Squares Estimator In A First-Order Autoregressive Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 89-119.
- Hendrik Kaufmannz & Robinson Kruse, 2013. "Bias-corrected estimation in potentially mildly explosive autoregressive models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2005.
"Small sample properties of forecasts from autoregressive models under structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 183-217.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Timmermann, Allan G, 2004. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts From Autoregressive Models Under Structural Breaks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allan Timmermann & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 990, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 2000. "Bias correction of OLSE in the regression model with lagged dependent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-511, October.
- Kaddour Hadri & Yao Rao, 2008. "Panel Stationarity Test with Structural Breaks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 245-269, April.
- Aman Ullah & Yong Bao & Ru Zhang, 2014. "Moment Approximation for Unit Root Models with Nonnormal Errors," Working Papers 201401, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Jacobson, Tor & Larsson, Rolf, 1999.
"Bartlett corrections in cointegration testing,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 203-225, August.
- Jacobson, Tor & Larsson, Rolf, 1996. "Bartlett Corrections in Cointegration Testing," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 134, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2006. "Remark on the asymptotic distribution of the OLS estimator in a simple Gaussian unit-root autoregression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 27-34, January.
- He, Changli & Sandberg, Rickard, 2005. "Testing for Unit Roots in Nonlinear Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 582, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Abadir, Karim M., 1995. "Unbiased estimation as a solution to testing for random walks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 263-268, March.
- Harris, Richard D. F. & Tzavalis, Elias, 1999.
"Inference for unit roots in dynamic panels where the time dimension is fixed,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 201-226, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HTUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Harris-Tzavalis unit root test for panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Wagatha, Matthias, 2007.
"Integration, Kointegration und die Langzeitprognose von Kreditausfallzyklen
[Integration, Cointegration and Long-Horizont Forecasting of Credit-Default-Cycles]," MPRA Paper 8602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Karul, Cagin, 2017. "A panel stationarity test with gradual structural shifts: Re-investigate the international commodity price shocks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 181-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:01:p:81-93_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.