Optimal Pseudo-Gaussian and Rank-Based Random Coefficient Detection in Multiple Regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Abdelhadi Akharif, 2003. "Efficient detection of random coefficients in AR(p) models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2121, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bennala, Nezar & Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2012. "Pseudo-Gaussian and rank-based optimal tests for random individual effects in large n small T panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 50-67.
- Abdelhadi Akharif & Marc Hallin, 2003. "Efficient detection of random coefficients in autoregressive models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127956, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew t‐distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389, May.
- Nezar Bennala & Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "Rank‐based Optimal Tests for Random Effects in Panel Data," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom Coefficient; Multiple RegressionModel; Local Asymptotic Normality; Pseudo-Gaussian Test; Aligned Rank Test; Cone Alternative;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2018-12-24 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/279634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.