Testing for Coefficient Stability of AR(1) Model When the Null is an Integrated or a Stationary Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992. "Convergence to Stochastic Integrals for Dependent Heterogeneous Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 489-500, December.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Swanson, Norman R., 1997. "An introduction to stochastic unit-root processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 35-62, September.
- Alexander Aue & Lajos Horváth & Josef Steinebach, 2006. "Estimation in Random Coefficient Autoregressive Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Robert Sollis & Paul Newbold & Stephen Leybourne, 2000. "Stochastic unit roots modelling of stock price indices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 311-315.
- Michael Bleaney & Stephen J. Leybourne, 2003. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics Under The Current Float: A Re-Examination," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 156-171, March.
- Marc Hallin & Abdelhadi Akharif, 2003. "Efficient detection of random coefficients in AR(p) models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2121, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Perron, Pierre & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2009.
"Estimating deterministic trends with an integrated or stationary noise component,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 56-69, July.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, "undated". "Estimating Deterministic Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-012, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2007. "Estimating Deterministic Trend with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-020, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2005. "Estimating Deterministric Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Leybourne, S J & McCabe, B P M & Tremayne, A R, 1996. "Can Economic Time Series Be Differenced to Stationarity?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 435-446, October.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Lifshits, Mikhail & Makarova, Svetlana, 2005.
"Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 63-96, January.
- Charemza W.W. & M. Lifshits & S. Makarova, 2002. "Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 251, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael F. Bleaney & Stephen J. Leybourne & Paul Mizen, 1999. "Mean Reversion of Real Exchange Rates in High-Inflation Countries," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 839-854, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daisuke Nagakura, 2009. "Inconsistency of a Unit Root Test against Stochastic Unit Root Processes," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Nagakura, Daisuke, 2009. "Asymptotic theory for explosive random coefficient autoregressive models and inconsistency of a unit root test against a stochastic unit root process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(24), pages 2476-2483, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom Coefficient Autoregressive Model; Stability; Constancy;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:07-e-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .