Estimation in Random Coefficient Autoregressive Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daisuke Nagakura, 2009. "Inconsistency of a Unit Root Test against Stochastic Unit Root Processes," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Daisuke Nagakura, 2007. "Testing for Coefficient Stability of AR(1) Model When the Null is an Integrated or a Stationary Process," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jonathan Hill & Liang Peng, 2014. "Unified Interval Estimation For Random Coefficient Autoregressive Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 282-297, May.
- István Berkes & Lajos Horváth & Shiqing Ling, 2009. "Estimation in nonstationary random coefficient autoregressive models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 395-416, July.
- Bercu, Bernard & Blandin, Vassili, 2015. "A Rademacher–Menchov approach for random coefficient bifurcating autoregressive processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(4), pages 1218-1243.
- Horváth, Lajos & Trapani, Lorenzo, 2016. "Statistical inference in a random coefficient panel model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 54-75.
- Abdelhakim Aknouche, 2015. "Quadratic random coefficient autoregression with linear-in-parameters volatility," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 99-125, July.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim, 2015. "Unified quasi-maximum likelihood estimation theory for stable and unstable Markov bilinear processes," MPRA Paper 69572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nielsen, Heino Bohn & Rahbek, Anders, 2014. "Unit root vector autoregression with volatility induced stationarity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 144-167.
- Thorsten Fink & Jens-Peter Kreiss, 2013. "Bootstrap For Random Coefficient Autoregressive Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 646-667, November.
- Johansen, Søren & Lange, Theis, 2013. "Least squares estimation in a simple random coefficient autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 285-288.
- Nagakura, Daisuke, 2009. "Asymptotic theory for explosive random coefficient autoregressive models and inconsistency of a unit root test against a stochastic unit root process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(24), pages 2476-2483, December.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2016. "Stochastic unit root processes: Maximum likelihood estimation, and new Lagrange multiplier and likelihood ratio tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 725-732.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.