Inconsistency of a Unit Root Test against Stochastic Unit Root Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael F. Bleaney & Stephen J. Leybourne & Paul Mizen, 1999. "Mean Reversion of Real Exchange Rates in High-Inflation Countries," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 839-854, April.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Swanson, Norman R., 1997. "An introduction to stochastic unit-root processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 35-62, September.
- Alexander Aue & Lajos Horváth & Josef Steinebach, 2006. "Estimation in Random Coefficient Autoregressive Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Robert Sollis & Paul Newbold & Stephen Leybourne, 2000. "Stochastic unit roots modelling of stock price indices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 311-315.
- Michael Bleaney & Stephen J. Leybourne, 2003. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics Under The Current Float: A Re-Examination," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 156-171, March.
- Daisuke Nagakura, 2007. "Testing for Coefficient Stability of AR(1) Model When the Null is an Integrated or a Stationary Process," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- István Berkes & Lajos Horváth & Shiqing Ling, 2009. "Estimation in nonstationary random coefficient autoregressive models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 395-416, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLocally Best Invariant Test; Consistency; Dickey-Fuller Test; LBI; RCA; STUR;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-12-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-12-11 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:09-e-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .