On the existence of expected utility with CRRA under STUR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leybourne, S J & McCabe, B P M & Tremayne, A R, 1996. "Can Economic Time Series Be Differenced to Stationarity?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 435-446, October.
- Karim Maher Abadir, 2004.
"Cointegration Theory, Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Economics,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Abadir, Karim & Larsson, R., 1994. "Cointegration Theory, Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Economics," Discussion Papers 9407, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Burnside, Craig, 1998. "Solving asset pricing models with Gaussian shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-340, March.
- Michael F. Bleaney & Stephen J. Leybourne & Paul Mizen, 1999. "Mean Reversion of Real Exchange Rates in High-Inflation Countries," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 839-854, April.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2003. "Exact solution of asset pricing models with arbitrary shock distributions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 843-851, March.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Swanson, Norman R., 1997. "An introduction to stochastic unit-root processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 35-62, September.
- Robert Sollis & Paul Newbold & Stephen Leybourne, 2000. "Stochastic unit roots modelling of stock price indices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 311-315.
- Geweke, John, 2001. "A note on some limitations of CRRA utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 341-345, June.
- Michael Bleaney & Stephen J. Leybourne, 2003. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics Under The Current Float: A Re-Examination," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 156-171, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ammann, Manuel & Coqueret, Guillaume & Schade, Jan-Philip, 2016.
"Characteristics-based portfolio choice with leverage constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 23-37.
- Ammann, Manuel & Coqueret, Guillaume & Schade, Jan-Philip, 2016. "Characteristics-based Portfolio Choice with Leverage Constraints," Working Papers on Finance 1607, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- T M Niguez & I Paya & D Peel & J Perote, 2011. "On the stability of the CRRA utility under high degrees of uncertainty," Working Papers 615773, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ñíguez, Trino-Manuel & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David & Perote, Javier, 2012. "On the stability of the constant relative risk aversion (CRRA) utility under high degrees of uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 244-248.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2585 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:2:p:219-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.