Higher Order Effects in Asset Pricing Models with Long‐Run Risks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ole Wilms & Karl Schmedders & Walt Pohl, 2016. "Higher-Order Effects in Asset-Pricing Models with Long-Run Risks," 2016 Meeting Papers 306, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2014.
"Risky Linear Approximations,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2014-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2014. "Dynare add-on for "Risk-Sensitive Linear Approximations"," QM&RBC Codes 200, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles, revised 2017.
- Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song & Amir Yaron, 2013.
"Identifying long-run risks: a bayesian mixed-frequency approach,"
13-39, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song & Amir Yaron, 2014. "Identifying Long-Run Risks: A Bayesian Mixed-Frequency Approach," NBER Working Papers 20303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dongho Song & Amir Yaron & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Identifying Long-Run Risks: A Bayesian Mixed-Frequency Approach," 2013 Meeting Papers 580, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989.
"Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Larry G. Epstein & Stanley E. Zin, 1987. "Substitution, Risk Aversion and the Temporal Behaviour of Consumption and Asset Returns I: A Theoretical Framework," Working Paper 699, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Burnside, Craig, 1998. "Solving asset pricing models with Gaussian shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-340, March.
- Collard, Fabrice & F Ve, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen, 2006. "A Note On The Exact Solution Of Asset Pricing Models With Habit Persistence," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 273-283, April.
- Bidarkota, Prasad V. & McCulloch, J. Huston, 2003. "Consumption asset pricing with stable shocks--exploring a solution and its implications for mean equity returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 399-421, January.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1995.
"Is Consumption Growth Consistent with Intertemporal Optimization? Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1121-1157, December.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 1994. "Is Consumption Growth Consistent with Intertemporal Optimization? Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey," NBER Working Papers 4795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Giglio, Stefano & Le, Anh & Rodriguez, Marius, 2017. "The price of variance risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 225-250.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Xu, Lai & Zhou, Hao, 2015.
"Stock return and cash flow predictability: The role of volatility risk,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 458-471.
- Tim Bollerslev & Lai Xu & Hao Zhou, 2012. "Stock Return and Cash Flow Predictability: The Role of Volatility Risk," CREATES Research Papers 2012-51, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Flodén, Martin, 2008.
"A note on the accuracy of Markov-chain approximations to highly persistent AR(1) processes,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 516-520, June.
- Floden, Martin, 2007. "A Note on the Accuracy of Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent AR(1)-Processes," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 656, Stockholm School of Economics.
- de Groot, Oliver, 2013. "Computing the risky steady state of DSGE models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 566-569.
- Collard, Fabrice & Juillard, Michel, 2001.
"Accuracy of stochastic perturbation methods: The case of asset pricing models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 979-999, June.
- Collard, Fabrice & Juillard, Michel, 1999. "Accuracy of stochastic perturbuation methods: the case of asset pricing models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9922, CEPREMAP.
- Bjørn Eraker & Ivan Shaliastovich, 2008. "An Equilibrium Guide To Designing Affine Pricing Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 519-543, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Sutoris, 2018. "Asset Prices in a Production Economy with Long Run and Idiosyncratic Risk," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp620, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Oliver de Groot & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2018.
"Valuation Risk Revalued,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201803, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- de Groot, Oliver & Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2018. "Valuation Risk Revalued," Working Papers 1808, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Oliver de Groot & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2018. "Valuation Risk Revalued," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201805, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2018. "Equilibrium Restrictions and Approximate Models -- With an application to Pricing Macroeconomic Risk," Papers 1805.10869, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- A. Ronald Gallant & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar & Hening Liu, 2018. "Does Smooth Ambiguity Matter for Asset Pricing?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1221, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexis Akira Toda, 2018. "Data-based Automatic Discretization of Nonparametric Distributions," Papers 1805.00896, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Myroslav Pidkuyko & Raffaele Rossi & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2019. "The Resolution of Long-Run Risk," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1908, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:73:y:2018:i:3:p:1061-1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.