Efficient detection of random coefficients in AR(p) models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1992. "Kernel density estimation for linear processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 281-296, June.
- Masry, Elias & Györfi, László, 1987. "Strong consistency and rates for recursive probability density estimators of stationary processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 79-93, June.
- Tran, L. T. & Yakowitz, S., 1993. "Nearest Neighbor Estimators for Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2001. "Density estimation for spatial linear processes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2109, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ioannides, D. & Roussas, G. G., 1987. "Note on the uniform convergence of density estimates for mixing random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 279-285, June.
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1990. "Kernel density estimation on random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-53, July.
- Kulkarni, P. M., 1992. "Estimation of parameters of a two-dimensional spatial autoregressive model with regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 157-162, September.
- Marc Hallin & Michel Carbon & Lanh T. Tran, 1996. "Kernel density estimation on random fields: the L1 theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2065, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 1988. "Consistency of a nonparametric estimate of a density function for dependent variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 90-99, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2013. "On Quadratic Expansions of Log-Likelihoods and a General Asymptotic Linearity Result," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-34, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2009.
"Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients: Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 313-324.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2008. "Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients : Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons," Working Papers 2008-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Testing the nullity of GARCH coefficients : correction of the standard tests and relative efficiency comparisons," MPRA Paper 16672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisuke Nagakura, 2007. "Testing for Coefficient Stability of AR(1) Model When the Null is an Integrated or a Stationary Process," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Dong Jin Lee, 2016. "Parametric and Semi-Parametric Efficient Tests for Parameter Instability," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 451-475, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .