Efficient detection of random coefficients in AR(p) models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2009.
"Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients: Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 313-324.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2008. "Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients : Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons," Working Papers 2008-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Testing the nullity of GARCH coefficients : correction of the standard tests and relative efficiency comparisons," MPRA Paper 16672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2013. "On Quadratic Expansions of Log-Likelihoods and a General Asymptotic Linearity Result," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-34, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daisuke Nagakura, 2007. "Testing for Coefficient Stability of AR(1) Model When the Null is an Integrated or a Stationary Process," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- repec:eee:econom:v:209:y:2019:i:2:p:338-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelhadi Akharif & Mohamed Fihri & Marc Hallin & Amal Mellouk, 2018. "Optimal Pseudo-Gaussian and Rank-Based Random Coefficient Detection in Multiple Regression," Working Papers ECARES 2018-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Horváth, Lajos & Trapani, Lorenzo, 2019.
"Testing for randomness in a random coefficient autoregression model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 338-352.
- Lajos Horvath & Lorenzo Trapani, 2018. "Testing for randomness in a random coefficient autoregression model," Discussion Papers 18/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Dong Jin Lee, 2016. "Parametric and Semi-Parametric Efficient Tests for Parameter Instability," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 451-475, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.