On Quadratic Expansions of Log-Likelihoods and a General Asymptotic Linearity Result
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Abdelhadi Akharif, 2003. "Efficient detection of random coefficients in AR(p) models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2121, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abdelhadi Akharif & Marc Hallin, 2003. "Efficient detection of random coefficients in autoregressive models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127956, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy Christensen & Keith O'Hara & Elie Tamer, 2016.
"MCMC Confidence sets for Identified Sets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2037R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2016.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy Christensen & Elie Tamer, 2016. "MCMC Confidence sets for Identified Sets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2037, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen & Keith O'Hara & Elie Tamer, 2016. "MCMC confidence sets for identified sets," CeMMAP working papers CWP28/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Van Bever, Germain, 2014. "Inference on the shape of elliptical distributions based on the MCD," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 125-144.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M. & van den Akker, R., 2015. "Optimal Pseudo-Gaussian and Rank-based Tests of the Cointegration Rank in Semiparametric Error-correction Models," Discussion Paper 2015-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/149099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .