A weighted multivariate sign test for cluster-correlated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-006-0031-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janie McDonald & Patrick D. Gerard & Christopher S. McMahan & William R. Schucany, 2016. "Exact-Permutation-Based Sign Tests for Clustered Binary Data Via Weighted and Unweighted Test Statistics," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 698-712, December.
- Haataja, Riina & Larocque, Denis & Nevalainen, Jaakko & Oja, Hannu, 2009. "A weighted multivariate signed-rank test for cluster-correlated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1107-1119, July.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "On Multivariate Runs Tests for Randomness," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1525-1538.
- Jaakko Nevalainen & Somnath Datta & Hannu Oja, 2014. "Inference on the marginal distribution of clustered data with informative cluster size," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 71-92, February.
- Omer Ozturk & Asuman Turkmen, 2016. "Quantile inference based on clustered data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(7), pages 867-893, October.
- Jaakko Nevalainen & Denis Larocque & Hannu Oja, 2007. "A weighted spatial median for clustered data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.