On the Breakdown Properties of Some Multivariate M-Functionals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frahm, Gabriel, 2009. "Asymptotic distributions of robust shape matrices and scales," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1329-1337, August.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C. & Yadine, A., 2010. "The K-Step Spatial Sign Covariance Matrix," Discussion Paper 2010-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hallin Marc & Paindaveine Davy, 2006. "Parametric and semiparametric inference for shape: the role of the scale functional," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(3), pages 1-24, December.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2013. "Inference on the Shape of Elliptical Distribution Based on the MCD," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frahm, Gabriel & Jaekel, Uwe, 2010. "A generalization of Tyler's M-estimators to the case of incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 374-393, February.
- Taskinen, Sara & Koch, Inge & Oja, Hannu, 2012. "Robustifying principal component analysis with spatial sign vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 765-774.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "On Multivariate Runs Tests for Randomness," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1525-1538.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Van Bever, Germain, 2014. "Inference on the shape of elliptical distributions based on the MCD," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 125-144.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2008. "A canonical definition of shape," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2240-2247, October.
- C. Croux & C. Dehon & A. Yadine, 2010. "The k-step spatial sign covariance matrix," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 4(2), pages 137-150, September.
- Sirkiä, Seija & Taskinen, Sara & Oja, Hannu, 2007. "Symmetrised M-estimators of multivariate scatter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1611-1629, September.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2017. "Halfspace Depths for Scatter, Concentration and Shape Matrices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roelant, E. & Van Aelst, S. & Croux, C., 2009. "Multivariate generalized S-estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 876-887, May.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Optimal tests for homogeneity of covariance, scale, and shape," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 422-444, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:32:y:2005:i:2:p:247-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.