Report NEP-ECM-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xun Tang, 2009. "Binary Regressions with Bounded Median Dependence," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Ye Tao, 2009. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests in Models with GARCH(1,1) Errors," Working Papers 09001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2009. "Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 1135, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Bernd Droge & Deniz Dilan Karaman Ã–rsal, 2009. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of a Time Trend," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Taisuke Otsu, 2008. "Local GMM Estimation of Time Series Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions," Working Papers 08010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Davy Paindaveine, 2009. "On multivariate runs tests for randomness," Working Papers ECARES 2009_002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- S. Sanfelici & S. Ogawa, 2008. "An improved two-step regularization scheme for spot volatility estimation," Economics Department Working Papers 2008-ME02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2008. "GDP nowcasting with ragged-edge data : A semi-parametric modelling," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "An Econometric Analysis of Some Models for Constructed Binary Time Series," NCER Working Paper Series 39, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 02 Jul 2009.
- Damba Lkhagvasuren & Ragchaasuren Galindev, 2008. "Discretization of Highly-Persistent Correlated AR(1) Shocks," Working Papers 08012, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- David E. Giles & Hui Feng, 2009. "Bias - Corrected Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Parameters of the Generalized Pareto Distribution," Econometrics Working Papers 0902, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Brien, Derry, 2008. "Now-casting Irish GDP," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/08, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2009. "The Econometrics of DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 14677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200869 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "Representation-Constrained Canonical Correlation Analysis: A Hybridization of Canonical Correlation and Principal Component Analyses," MPRA Paper 12948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cte:wsrepe:ws090301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore