Optimal unbiased estimation of some population central moments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarjinder Singh, 2001. "Generalized Calibration Approach for Estimating Variance in Survey Sampling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(2), pages 404-417, June.
- Cem Kadilar & Yesim Unyazici & Hulya Cingi, 2009. "Ratio estimator for the population mean using ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 301-309, March.
- Annaliisa Kankainen & Sara Taskinen & Hannu Oja, 2007. "Tests of multinormality based on location vectors and scatter matrices," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(3), pages 357-379, November.
- Ping Wu & Li Xing Zhu, 2010. "An Orthogonality-Based Estimation of Moments for Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(2), pages 253-263.
- Angela Montanari & Cinzia Viroli, 2010. "A skew-normal factor model for the analysis of student satisfaction towards university courses," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 473-487.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Earnings and Employment Risk," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 241-253, April.
- Campbell Harvey & John Liechty & Merrill Liechty & Peter Muller, 2010. "Portfolio selection with higher moments," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 469-485.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution free setting; Optimal unbiased estimators; Population central moments; R ; Stratified sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metron:v:71:y:2013:i:1:p:39-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.