The spatial sign covariance matrix with unknown location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Weiszfeld & Frank Plastria, 2009. "On the point for which the sum of the distances to n given points is minimum," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 7-41, March.
- N. Locantore & J. Marron & D. Simpson & N. Tripoli & J. Zhang & K. Cohen & Graciela Boente & Ricardo Fraiman & Babette Brumback & Christophe Croux & Jianqing Fan & Alois Kneip & John Marden & Daniel P, 1999. "Robust principal component analysis for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Daniel Gervini, 2008. "Robust functional estimation using the median and spherical principal components," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(3), pages 587-600.
- Sirkiä, Seija & Taskinen, Sara & Oja, Hannu, 2007. "Symmetrised M-estimators of multivariate scatter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1611-1629, September.
- David E. Tyler & Frank Critchley & Lutz Dümbgen & Hannu Oja, 2009. "Invariant co-ordinate selection," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 549-592.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C. & Yadine, A., 2010. "The K-Step Spatial Sign Covariance Matrix," Discussion Paper 2010-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marden, John I., 1999. "Some robust estimates of principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 349-359, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dürre, Alexander & Vogel, Daniel & Fried, Roland, 2015. "Spatial sign correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 89-105.
- Dürre, Alexander & Vogel, Daniel, 2016. "Asymptotics of the two-stage spatial sign correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 54-67.
- Dürre, Alexander & Tyler, David E. & Vogel, Daniel, 2016. "On the eigenvalues of the spatial sign covariance matrix in more than two dimensions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 80-85.
More about this item
KeywordsElliptical distribution; Marcinkiewicz SLLN; Spatial median; Spatial sign;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:130:y:2014:i:c:p:107-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.