Recombining partitions via unimodality tests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Rozál & J. Hartigan, 1994. "The MAP test for multimodality," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 11(1), pages 5-36, March.
- J. Hartigan & Surya Mohanty, 1992. "The runt test for multimodality," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(1), pages 63-70, January.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4462-4469 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Tyler & Frank Critchley & Lutz Dümbgen & Hannu Oja, 2009. "Invariant co-ordinate selection," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 549-592.
- Burman, Prabir & Polonik, Wolfgang, 2009. "Multivariate mode hunting: Data analytic tools with measures of significance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1198-1218, July.
- Christian Hennig, 2010. "Methods for merging Gaussian mixture components," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 4(1), pages 3-34, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws130706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .