Structural change in the EU dairy sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Réquillart, 2008. "Impact of a gradual increase in milk quotas on the EU dairy sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 461-491, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauer, J. & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2013. "Efficient Innovation in Dairy Production - Empirical Findings for Germany," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158865, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; dairy policy; governance; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-05-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.