Measurement of dynamic efficiency, a directional distance function parametric approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Teresa Serra & Alfons Oude Lansink & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2010. "Measurement of Dynamic Efficiency: A Directional Distance Function Parametric Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 752-763.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014.
"Dynamic Efficiency and Incentive Regulation: An Application to Electricity Distribution Networks,"
EPRG 1402, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Dynamic Efficiency and Incentive Regulation: An Application to Electricity Distribution Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1422, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro, 2014. "The Impact of the 2008 Economic Crisis on Dynamic Productivity Growth of the Spanish Food Manufacturing Industry. An Impulse Response Analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014.
"Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms,"
165693, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic profit inefficiency: a DEA application to Belgian dairy farms," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mercedes Beltrán & Ernest Reig, 2014. "Comparing conventional and organic citrus grower efficiency in Spain," Working Papers 1406, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2014.
"Assessing dynamic inefficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 349-357.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2012. "Assessing dynamic efficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouali Guesmi & Teresa Serra & Allen Featherstone, 2015.
"Technical efficiency of Kansas arable crop farms: a local maximum likelihood approach,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(6), pages 703-713, November.
- Guesmi, Bouali & Serra, Teresa & Featherstone, Allen M., 2013. "Technical efficiency of Kansas arable crop farms: a local maximum likelihood approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 147488, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu-Ying Lin, Eugene & Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2013. "Measuring green productivity of country: A generlized metafrontier Malmquist productivity index approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 340-353.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro & Serra, Teresa, 2015. "Primal and dual dynamic Luenberger productivity indicators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 555-563.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.