The Impact of the 2008 Economic Crisis on Dynamic Productivity Growth of the Spanish Food Manufacturing Industry. An Impulse Response Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Teresa Serra & Alfons Oude Lansink & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2010.
"Measurement of Dynamic Efficiency: A Directional Distance Function Parametric Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 752-763.
- Serra, Teresa & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2010. "Measurement of dynamic efficiency, a directional distance function parametric approach," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61107, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2014.
"Assessing dynamic inefficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 349-357.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2012. "Assessing dynamic efficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicholas Oulton & María Sebastiá-Barriel, 2013.
"Long and Short-Term Effects of the Financial Crisis on Labour Productivity, Capital and Output,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1185, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastiá-Barriel, María, 2013. "Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48926, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2013. "Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output," Bank of England working papers 470, Bank of England.
- Leopold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2006.
"On Testing Equality of Distributions of Technical Efficiency Scores,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 497-522.
- Simar, Leopold & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2004. "On testing equality of distributions of technical efficiency scores," MPRA Paper 28003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Furceri, Davide & Mourougane, Annabelle, 2012.
"The effect of financial crises on potential output: New empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 822-832.
- Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane, 2009. "The Effect of Financial Crises on Potential Output: New Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 699, OECD Publishing.
- Sharon Poczter & Paul Gertler & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2014. "Financial Crisis and Productivity Evolution: Evidence from Indonesia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 705-731, May.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Kaiji Chen & Alfonso Irarrazabal, 2013. "Misallocation and the recovery of manufacturing TFP after a financial crisis," Working Paper 2013/01, Norges Bank.
- Hughes, Abigail & Saleheen, Jumana, 2012. "UK labour productivity since the onset of the crisis — an international and historical perspective," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(2), pages 138-146.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro & Serra, Teresa, 2015. "Primal and dual dynamic Luenberger productivity indicators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 555-563.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2015-01-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae14:182769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.