Measurement of Dynamic Efficiency: A Directional Distance Function Parametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Serra, Teresa & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2010. "Measurement of dynamic efficiency, a directional distance function parametric approach," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61107, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Dynamic Efficiency and Incentive Regulation: An Application to Electricity Distribution Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1422, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro, 2014. "The Impact of the 2008 Economic Crisis on Dynamic Productivity Growth of the Spanish Food Manufacturing Industry. An Impulse Response Analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014.
"Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms,"
165693, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic profit inefficiency: a DEA application to Belgian dairy farms," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mercedes Beltrán & Ernest Reig, 2014. "Comparing conventional and organic citrus grower efficiency in Spain," Working Papers 1406, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2014.
"Assessing dynamic inefficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 349-357.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2012. "Assessing dynamic efficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouali Guesmi & Teresa Serra & Allen Featherstone, 2015.
"Technical efficiency of Kansas arable crop farms: a local maximum likelihood approach,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(6), pages 703-713, November.
- Guesmi, Bouali & Serra, Teresa & Featherstone, Allen M., 2013. "Technical efficiency of Kansas arable crop farms: a local maximum likelihood approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 147488, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu-Ying Lin, Eugene & Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2013. "Measuring green productivity of country: A generlized metafrontier Malmquist productivity index approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 340-353.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro & Serra, Teresa, 2015. "Primal and dual dynamic Luenberger productivity indicators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 555-563.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2010:i:3:p:752-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.