Subsidies, production structure and technical change – A cross-country comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Latruffe, Laure & Sauer, Johannes, 2010. "Subsidies, Production Structure and Technical Change: A Cross-Country Comparison," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61148, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sauer, Johannes, 2010.
"Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change,"
84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland
91749, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sauer, Johannes, 2010. "Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61146, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2011. "Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99834, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006.
"Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C., 2002. "Policy Reform and Productivity Change in Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C. & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2003. "Policy Reform And Productivity Change In Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paul, Catherine J. Morrison & Nehring, Richard, 2005. "Product diversification, production systems, and economic performance in U.S. agricultural production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 525-548, June.
More about this item
Keywordstechnical change; subsidies; input bias; crop farms; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.