Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sauer, Johannes, 2010. "Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61146, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sauer, Johannes, 2010. "Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91749, Agricultural Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali & Gennaio, Maria-Pia, 2010. "Modelling structural change in the agricultural sector – An Agent-based approach using FADN data from individual farms," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61094, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- der Straeten, Bart Van & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Markets of concentration permits: The case of manure policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2098-2104, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Key, Nigel D. & Latruffe, Laure & Sauer, Johannes, 2010.
"Subsidies, production structure and technical change – A cross-country comparison,"
114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany
61109, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latruffe, Laure & Sauer, Johannes, 2010. "Subsidies, Production Structure and Technical Change: A Cross-Country Comparison," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61148, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Sauer, Johannes & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2011. "Intensive versus Extensive Dairy Production Systems: Dairy States in the Eastern and Midwestern U.S. and Key Pasture Countries the E.U.: Determining the Competitive Edge," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98824, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogenous Technologies; Transformation Function; Localized Technical Change; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q12; O33; C35;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .