How do agricultural policies influence farmland concentration? The example of France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurent Piet & Laure Latruffe & Chantal Le Mouël & Yann Desjeux, 2012. "How do agricultural policies influence farm size inequality? The example of France," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 5-28, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Landi & Gianluca Stefani & Benedetto Rocchi & Ginevra Virginia Lombardi & Sabina Giampaolo, 2016. "Regional Differentiation and Farm Exit: A Hierarchical Model for Tuscany," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 208-230, February.
- Zier, Patrick, 2013. "Econometric impact assessment of the Common Agricultural Policy in East German agriculture," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 71, number 71.
- Landi, Chiara & Stefani, Gianluca & Rocchi, Benedetto & Lombardi, Ginevra V. & Giampaolo, Sabina, 2013. "Determinants of Structural Change in the agricultural sector: An Empirical Analysis of Farm Exit in Tuscany," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149893, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Boere, Esther & Peerlings, Jack & Reinhard, Stijn & Heijman, Wim, 2014. "The dynamics of dairy land use change with respect to the milk quota regime," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182710, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferto, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Bojnec, Stefan & Latruffe, Laure, 2011.
"Investment and Financial Constraints in European Agriculture: Evidence from France, Hungary and Slovenia,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114357, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Imre Ferto & Zoltan Bakucs & Stefan Bojnec & Laure Latruffe, 2012. "Investment and Financial Constraints in European Agriculture: Evidence from France, Hungary and Slovenia," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1213, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Loughrey, Jason & Donnellan, Trevor & Lennon, John, 2016. "The Inequality of Farmland Size in Western Europe," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236341, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Piet, Laurent, 2016. "Recent trends in the distribution of farm sizes in the EU," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245075, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jitea, Ionel-Mugurel & Pocol, Christina Bianca, 2014. "The Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on Romanian Farming Structures. Who are the Winners and who are the Losers?," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 170799, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laurent, Piet & Legrand D.F. Saint-Cyr, 2016. "Projection de la population des exploitations agricoles françaises à l’horizon 2025," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Kersting, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2015. "Structural change in agriculture under capacity constraints: An equilibrium approach," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 140, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Sahrbacher, Amanda & Hristov, Jordan & Brady, Mark & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Günther, Josef, 2016. "A combined approach to assess the impact of Ecological Focus Areas on regional structural development," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244958, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kersting, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2016. "Industry dynamics under production constraints — The case of the EU dairy sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 135-151.
- Landi, Chiara & Bartolini, Fabio & Rovai, Massimo, 2014. "A spatial analysis of the farm structural change: the case study of Tuscany region," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182938, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmland concentration; Farm structures; Agricultural policies; Gini coefficient; France; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.