Decomposition of Variability in Farm Household Assets and Debt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella, 2014. "The contribution of different off-farm income sources and government payments to regional income inequality among farm households in Italy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2006.
"Farm Wealth Inequality Within and Across States in the United States,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 251-264, October.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2006. "Farm Wealth Inequality Within and Across States in the United States," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Ashok Mishra & Hiroki Uematsu & J. Matthew Fannin, 2013. "Measuring precautionary wealth using cross-sectional data: the case of farm households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 131-141, March.
- Key, Nigel & Prager, Daniel & Burns, Christopher, 2015. "Household Income Volatility in U.S. Farm Households," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205407, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsassets; debt; farm households; variability; variance decomposition; Farm Management; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:59682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.