The Impact Of Government Subsidies On The Off-Farm Labor Supply Of Farm Operators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 1996. "Estimating the Opportunity Cost of Unpaid Farm Labor for U.S. Farm Operators," Technical Bulletins 156784, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Barry K. Goodwin, 1997. "Farm Income Variability and the Supply of Off-Farm Labor," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 880-887.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Sanford, Scott & Skinner, Robert A. & Westcott, Paul C. & Lin, William W., 2000.
"Supply Response Under The 1996 Farm Act And Implications For The U.S. Field Crops Sector,"
33568, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lin, William W. & Westcott, Paul C. & Skinner, Robert & Sanford, Scott & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G., 2000. "Supply Response Under the 1996 Farm Act and Implications for the U.S. Field Crops Sector," Technical Bulletins 184369, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Bernat, G. Andrew & Ahearn, Mary C., 1995. "Regional Differences in the Contribution of Off-Farm Work to Income Inequality," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 1-14, April.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Mary Ahearn & Jim Johnson & Roger Strickland, 1985. "The Distribution of Income and Wealth of Farm Operator Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1087-1094.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Bernat, G. Andrew, Jr. & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 1995. "Regional Differences In The Contribution Of Off-Farm Work To Income Inequality," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(1), April.
- Boschwitz, Rudy, 1987. "Decouple in the Long Run," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 2(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donnellan, Trevor & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Defining a theoretical model of farm households’ labour allocation decisions," Factor Markets Working Papers 140, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hisham El-Osta & Ashok Mishra & Mary Ahearn, 2004. "Labor Supply by Farm Operators Under “Decoupled” Farm Program Payments," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 367-385, August.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Somwaru, Agapi, 2003. "Distributional Effects Of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs: Accounting For Farm And Non-Farm Households," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21944, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Donnellan, Trevor & Hennessy, Thia C., 2012. "The Labour Allocation Decisions of Farm Households: Defining a theoretical model," Working Papers 137021, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:24-37 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.