The Supply of Off-Farm Labor: A Random Coefficients Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weersink, Alfons & Nicholson, Charles & Weerhewa, Jeeveka, 1998.
"Multiple job holdings among dairy farm families in New York and Ontario,"
Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 127-143, March.
- Weersink, Alfons & Nicholson, Charles & Weerhewa, Jeeveka, 1998. "Multiple job holdings among dairy farm families in New York and Ontario," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Weersink, Alfons & Nicholson, Charles & Weerahewa, Jeevika, 1996. "Multiple Job-Holdings Among Dairy Farm Families In New York And Ontario," Working Papers 244752, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Catherine Benjamin & Ayal Kimhi, 2006.
"Farm work, off-farm work, and hired farm labour: estimating a discrete-choice model of French farm couples' labour decisions,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 149-171, June.
- Benjamin, Catherine & Kimhi, Ayal, 2003. "Farm Work, Off-Farm Work, And Hired Farm Labor: Estimating A Discrete-Choice Model Of French Farm Couples' Labor Decisions," Discussion Papers 14990, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Benjamin, Catherine & Kimhi, Ayal, 2003. "Farm Work, Off-Farm Work, And Hired Farm Labor: Estimating A Discrete-Choice Model Of French Farm Couples' Labor Decisions," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22150, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huffman, Wallace E. & El-Osta, Hisham, 1997. "Off-Farm Work Participation, Off-Farm Labor Supply and On-Farm Labor Demand of U.S. Farm Operators," ISU General Staff Papers 199712010800001290, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bidani, Benu & Ravallion, Martin, 1997.
"Decomposing social indicators using distributional data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 125-139, March.
- Bidani, Benu & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Decomposing social indicators using distributional data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1487, The World Bank.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2004.
"Family Composition and Off-Farm Participation Decisions in Israeli Farm Households,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 502-512.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2001. "Family Composition And Off-Farm Participation Decisions In Israeli Farm Households," Discussion Papers 14976, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Catherine Benjamin & Hervé Guyomard & Michel Sollogoub, 2017. "L'offre de travail des femmes. Application à l'agriculture française," Working Papers hal-01594108, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:74:y:1992:i:2:p:400-411.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.