Contact information of Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 132765 Dynamic Dividend and Investment Decisions in Value Added Firms: An Application to Farmer Owned Ethanol Plants
by Zhu, Jianhua & Jolly, Robert W.
- 132764 Entrepreneurship and the Neo-Classical Model of Economics: A Reality Check from Eight Case Studies of NJ Food Industry Startups
by Turvey, Calum G. & Pires, Cris
- 132763 Estimating the Market Value of Agricultural Land in Kansas Using a Combination of Hedonic and Negative Exponential Techniques
by Tsoodle, Leah J. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Golden, Bill B.
- 132762 Farm Service Agency Direct Farm Loan Volumes and Market Penetration by Farm Size, Socially Disadvantaged, and Beginning Farmer Cohorts, 2000-2003
by Nwoha, Ogbonnaya John & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Chavez, Eddie C. & Settlage, Daniel M.
- 132760 Debt-Equity Structure and Risk Balancing by Farm Businesses
by Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Baker, Timothy G.
- 132759 Comparing the Loan Performance of Direct and Guaranteed Farm Service Agency Loans
by Koenig, Steven R. & Dodson, Charles B.
- 132757 A Comparison of Farm and Nonfarm Households
by Katchova, Ani L.
- 132755 Governance in Rural Community Development Financial Institutions
by Hartarska, Valentina M.
- 132753 Impact of Perceptions and Practices on the Financial Performance of Texas Cooperatives
by Hagerman, Amy D. & Leatham, David J. & Park, John L.
- 132750 Pricing Agricultural Loans to Account for Long-Term Default Risk
by Gunderson, Michael A. & Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L.
- 132749 Factors Affecting the Agricultural Loan Decision-Making Process
by Featherstone, Allen M. & Wilson, Christine A. & Kastens, Terry L. & Jones, John D.
- 132746 Estimating and Forecasting Imputations in U.S. Agriculture’s Valued Added Accounts: The Case of Rent
by Covey, Theodore & Morehart, Mitchell J.
- 132744 Cover Matter 2005
by Wilson, Christine A.
- 132741 The Impact of Fringe Growth on Farm Investment Decisions
by Brady, Michael P. & Forster, D. Lynn & Gardner, Nicholas A.
- 132739 Credit Risk Migration Patterns of Agricultural Loans
by Behrens, Andrew & Pederson, Glenn D.
- 132738 Investors’ Expectations of Equity for NGCs and LLCs and Implications on Performance
by Ada, Chancel Akono & Nganje, William E. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Gustafson, Cole R.