Pricing Agricultural Loans to Account for Long-Term Default Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent A. Gloy & Michael A. Gunderson & Eddy L. LaDue, 2005.
"The Costs and Returns of Agricultural Credit Delivery,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 703-716.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Gunderson, Michael A. & LaDue, Eddy L., 2004. "The Costs and Returns of Agricultural Credit Delivery," Working Papers 127134, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Phillips, Jill & Katchova, Ani L., 2004. "Credit Score Migration Analysis Of Farm Businesses: Conditioning On Business Cycles And Migration Trends," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20136, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brent A. Gloy & Jay T. Akridge & Paul V. Preckel, 1997. "Customer Lifetime Value: An application in the rural petroleum market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 335-347.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Park, Timothy A. & Barry, Peter J. & Demir, Ebru, 2002. "Determinants Of Farm Credit Migration Rates," Proceedings: 2002 Regional Committee NC-221, October 7-8, 2002, Denver, Colorado 132368, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc2005:132750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.