The Costs and Returns of Agricultural Credit Delivery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brent A. Gloy & Michael A. Gunderson & Eddy L. LaDue, 2005. "The Costs and Returns of Agricultural Credit Delivery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 703-716.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen M. Featherstone & Charles B. Moss, 1994.
"Measuring Economies of Scale and Scope in Agricultural Banking,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 655-661.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Moss, Charles B., 1993. "Measuring Economies of Scale and Scope in Agricultural Banking," 1993 Regional Committee NC-207, October 4-5, 1993, Chicago, Illinois 131339, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L. & Gunderson, Michael A., 2004.
"Credit Risk Migration Experienced By Agricultural Lenders,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
19944, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L. & Gunderson, Michael A., 2004. "Credit Risk Migration Experienced By Agricultural Lenders," Working Papers 127147, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Cadot, Julien, 2011. "Collaterals, Bank Monitoring and Performance: the Case of Newly Established Wine Farmers," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103414, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gunderson, Michael A. & Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L., 2005. "Pricing Agricultural Loans to Account for Long-Term Default Risk," 2005 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 3-4, 2005, Minneapolis, Minnesota 132750, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.