Credit Risk Migration Experienced By Agricultural Lenders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L. & Gunderson, Michael A., 2004. "Credit Risk Migration Experienced By Agricultural Lenders," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19944, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent A. Gloy & Michael A. Gunderson & Eddy L. LaDue, 2005.
"The Costs and Returns of Agricultural Credit Delivery,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 703-716.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Gunderson, Michael A. & LaDue, Eddy L., 2004. "The Costs and Returns of Agricultural Credit Delivery," Working Papers 127134, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lando, David & Skodeberg, Torben M., 2002. "Analyzing rating transitions and rating drift with continuous observations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 423-444, March.
More about this item
Keywordscredit risk; agricultural lending; credit risk migration; credit quality; Agricultural Finance; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .