The Impact of Downward Rating Momentum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Krämer & André Güttler, 2008.
"On comparing the accuracy of default predictions in the rating industry,"
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 343-356, March.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Andre Güttler, "undated". "On comparing the accuracy of default predictions in the rating industry," Working Papers 2, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Oct 2006.
- André Güttler & Walter Kraemer, 2008. "On Comparing the Accuracy of Default Predictions in the Rating Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2202, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Hanson, Samuel & Schuermann, Til, 2006. "Confidence intervals for probabilities of default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2281-2301, August.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Krüger, Ulrich & Stötzel, Martin & Trück, Stefan, 2005. "Time series properties of a rating system based on financial ratios," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Paul Kupiec, 2007. "Capital Allocation for Portfolio Credit Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 103-122, October.
- Lando, David & Skodeberg, Torben M., 2002. "Analyzing rating transitions and rating drift with continuous observations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 423-444, March.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Hansen, Ernst & Lando, David, 2004. "Confidence sets for continuous-time rating transition probabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2575-2602, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orth, Walter, 2010. "The predictive accuracy of credit ratings: Measurement and statistical inference," MPRA Paper 30148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2011.
- Alexander B. Matthies, 2013. "Empirical Research on Corporate Credit-Ratings: A Literature Review," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Orth, Walter, 2012. "The predictive accuracy of credit ratings: Measurement and statistical inference," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 288-296.
- Dimitris Gavalas & Theodore Syriopoulos, 2014. "Bank Credit Risk Management and Rating Migration Analysis on the Business Cycle," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRating drift; Downward momentum; Credit portfolio risk; Value-at-Risk; Bond portfolio management; Calibration; C41; G24; G32;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .