Time series properties of a rating system based on financial ratios
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Westernhagen, Natalja v., 2012.
"Creditor concentration: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 830-847.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2007. "Creditor concentration: an empirical investigation," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andre Güttler & Peter Raupach, 2010. "The Impact of Downward Rating Momentum," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Klaus Düllmann & Nancy Masschelein, 2007. "A Tractable Model to Measure Sector Concentration Risk in Credit Portfolios," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 55-79, October.
- Marsch, Katharina & Schmieder, Christian & Forster-van Aerssen, Katrin, 2007. "Banking consolidation and small businessfinance: empirical evidence for Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Schmieder, Christian & Memmel, Christoph & Stein, Ingrid, 2007.
"Relationship lending: empirical evidence for Germany,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2007,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schmieder, Christian & Stein, Ingrid, 2008. "Relationship Lending - Empirical Evidence For Germany," Economic and Financial Reports 2008/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Christian Schmieder & Katharina Marsch & Katrin Forster-van Aerssen, 2010. "Does banking consolidation worsen firms’ access to credit? Evidence from the German economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 449-465, November.
- Güttler, André & Raupach, Peter, 2008. "The impact of downward rating momentum on credit portfolio risk," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,16, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Masschelein, Nancy & Düllmann, Klaus, 2006. "Sector concentration in loan portfolios and economic capital," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsReduced Form Models; Rating Transitions; Markov Property; Internal Rating Systems; Time Homogeneity; Matrix Norms;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-08-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp2:4269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .