Contact information of Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 132377 Bank Risk Ratings and the Pricing of Agricultural Loans
by Walraven, Nicholas A. & Barry, Peter J.
- 132376 A Comparative Study of the Financial Performance of Grain and Oilseed Farms in Ontario and Illinois
by Turvey, Calum G. & Ellinger, Paul N.
- 132375 Evaluation of Risk Reductions Associated with Multi-Peril Crop Insurance Products
by Schnitkey, Gary D. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 132374 The Farm Sector Balance Sheet: A Partitioning of Operator, Landlord, and Contractor Contributions
by Ryan, James T.
- 132373 An Empirical Examination of the Relationship Between Real Options Values and the Rate of Investment in the Food and Life Science Industries
by Menapace, Luisa & Turvey, Calum G.
- 132372 Farm Values and Financial Performance of Diversified Farms
by Katchova, Ani L.
- 132371 A Bayesian Examination of Financial Constraints And Farm Investment
by Hart, Chad E. & Lence, Sergio H.
- 132370 Government Program Payment Mechanisms, Crop Revenue Coverage Insurance, and the Return to Farm Land
by Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Gloy, Brent A. & Slinsky, Stephen P.
- 132369 Financial Management Practices and Farm Profitability
by Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L.
- 132368 Determinants Of Farm Credit Migration Rates
by Escalante, Cesar L. & Park, Timothy A. & Barry, Peter J. & Demir, Ebru
- 132367 A Study of the Risk of Issuing FSA Guarantees on Contract Land Sales to Beginning Farmers
by Dodson, Charles B.
- 132366 Factors Affecting Chapter 12 Bankruptcy Filings in the United States: A Panel Data Model
by Dixon, Bruce L. & Ma, Nan & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Settlage, Latisha A. & Stam, Jerome M.
- 132364 2002 Cover Matter
by Diersen, Matthew A.