Credit Score Migration Analysis Of Farm Businesses: Conditioning On Business Cycles And Migration Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J., 2003. "Credit Risk Models: An Application to Agricultural Lending," Proceedings: 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132519, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Yusuf Jafry & Til Schuermann, 2003. "Metrics for Comparing Credit Migration Matrices," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Park, Timothy A. & Barry, Peter J. & Demir, Ebru, 2002. "Determinants Of Farm Credit Migration Rates," Proceedings: 2002 Regional Committee NC-221, October 7-8, 2002, Denver, Colorado 132368, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Til Schuermann & Yusuf Jafry, 2003. "Measurement and Estimation of Credit Migration Matrices," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lando, David & Skodeberg, Torben M., 2002. "Analyzing rating transitions and rating drift with continuous observations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 423-444, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Chu, Yu-Szu & Richardson, D. Wynn, 2011. "Community Bank Assessment of Agricultural Portfolio Risk Exposure: The Literature and the Methods in Use," Staff Papers 107483, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Nam, Sangjeong, 2005. "Credit Risk Migration Analysis Focused on Farm Business Characteristics and Business Cycles," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19451, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rusiana, Hofner & Brewer, Brady & Escalante, Cesar & Dodson, Charles, 2016. "Transition Probability Approach in the Evaluation of Relative Financial Strength and Endurance of Farm Service Borrowers under Recessionary Conditions," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229813, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Durguner, Seda & Barry, Peter J. & Katchova, Ani L., 2006. "Credit Scoring Models: A Comparison between Crop and Livestock Farms," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21431, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gunderson, Michael A. & Gloy, Brent A. & LaDue, Eddy L., 2005. "Pricing Agricultural Loans to Account for Long-Term Default Risk," Proceedings: 2005 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition,October 3-4, 2005; Minneapolis, Minnesota 132750, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Landerito, Aiko O. & Hamm, Sandra J. & Danforth, Diana M., . "Determinants of FSA Direct Loan Borrowers' Financial Improvement and Loan Servicing Actions," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Rusiana, Hofner D. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2015. "The Effects of Business Maturity, Experience and Size on the Farms’ Economic Vitality: A Credit Migration Analysis of Farm Service Agency Borrowers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; credit migration; migration trend; path dependence; rating drift; trend reversal; Agricultural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .