Farm-Level Production Effects from Participation in Government Commodity Programs: Did the 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act Make a Difference?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph R. Weiss, 2009.
"Evaluating the effects of farm programmes: results from propensity score matching,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, March.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs. Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1486, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44149, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Robert J., 2008. "Do Decoupled Payments Stimulate Production? Estimating the Effect on Program Crop Acreage Using Matching," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2014. "The impact of decoupled subsidies on productivity in agriculture: a cross-country analysis using microdata," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 327-336, May.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2014.
"Evaluating Greening Farm Policies: A Structural Model for Assessing Agri-environmental Subsidies,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 458-481.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Fumasi, Roland J., 2006. "Lifting the Fruit and Vegetable Cropping Restriction: Potential Impacts on Cropping Preference in the Lower Rio Grande Valley, Texas," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35373, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Owen R. Phillips & Amy M. Nagler & Dale J. Menkhaus & Christopher T. Bastian, 2010. "Experimental Work On Subsidies, Moral Hazard, And Market Power In Agricultural Markets," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 488-501, October.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Jean, Sebastien & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "The Consequences of Agricultural Trade Liberalization for Developing Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25471, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F., 2010.
"CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis,"
114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany
61103, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2011. "CAP Reform and Its Impact on Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Cross Country Analysis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:5:p:1211-1219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.