Report NEP-GEO-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Ploeckl, 2011. "Towns (and Villages); Definitions and Implications in a Historical Setting," Economics Series Working Papers 536, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2011-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Dolores Gadea & Ana Gomez Loscos & Antonio Montañes, 2011. "Cycles Inside Cycles. Spanish Regional Aggregation," WIFO Working Papers 390, WIFO.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Multilevel Modelling with Spatial Effects," Working Papers 1105, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sascha Frohwerk, 2011. "Asymmetrien in der Neuen Ökonomischen Geographie : Modelle, Simulationsmethoden und wirtschaftspolitische Diskussion = Asymmetries in new economic geography : models, simulation methods and economic d," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 03, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Matias Busso & Jesse Gregory & Patrick Kline, 2011. "Assessing the Incidence and Efficiency of a Prominent Place Based Policy," Working Papers 11-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Geographic Clustering and Productivity: An Instrumental Variable Approach for Classical Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep0611, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2010. "Clusters, Networks and Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 235, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- JG. Brida & C. Detotto & M. Pulina, 2011. "How efficient is the Italian hospitality sector? A window DEA and truncated-Tobit analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201102, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.