Report NEP-HEA-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," Cahiers de recherche 1108, CIRPEE.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2011. "Medical Technology and the Production of Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5545, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Lacko, 2011. "The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors onHungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- JG. Brida & C. Detotto & M. Pulina, 2011. "How efficient is the Italian hospitality sector? A window DEA and truncated-Tobit analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201102, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kolstad, Julie Riise & Lindkvist, Ida, 2010. "Pro-social preferences and self-selection into the public health sector: evidence from economic experiments," Working Papers in Economics 04/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Hammitt, James & Haninger, Kevin, 2010. "Diminishing Willingness to Pay per Quality-Adjusted Life Year: Valuing Acute Foodborne Illness," LERNA Working Papers 11.01.335, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2011. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," LERNA Working Papers 11.04.338, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chiou, Lesley & Muehlegger, Eric, 2010. "Consumer Response to Cigarette Excise Tax Changes," Working Paper Series rwp10-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rocco, Lorenzo & Tanabe, Kimie & Suhrcke, Marc & Fumagalli, Elena, 2011. "Chronic diseases and labor market outcomes in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5575, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Sirven & Thierry Debrand, 2011. "Social Capital and Health of Older Europeans," Working Papers DT40, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Paul Rubin, 2011. "Why is Medical Care Expensive in the U.S.?," Emory Economics 1102, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Cornelia Kaldewei & Ingo Pitterle, 2011. "Behavioural Factors as Emerging Main Determinants of Child Mortality in Middle-Income Countries: A Case Study of Jordan," Working Papers 103, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Aureo de Paula & Gil Shapira & Petra E. Todd, 2010. "How Beliefs about HIV Status Affect Risky Behaviors: Evidence from Malawi, Sixth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 21 Feb 2011.