Chronic diseases and labor market outcomes in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Meeting the Challenges of Health Transition in the Middle East and North Africa : Building Partnerships for Results - Time for Strategic Action," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12986, The World Bank.
- Velez, Carlos E. & Al-Shawarby, Sherine & El-Laithy, Heba, 2012. "Equality of opportunity for children in Egypt, 2000-2009 : achievements and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6159, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Labor Markets; Disease Control&Prevention; Labor Policies; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-03-12 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HEA-2011-03-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .