Meeting the Challenges of Health Transition in the Middle East and North Africa : Building Partnerships for Results - Time for Strategic Action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laith J. Abu-Raddad & Francisca Ayodeji Akala & Iris Semini & Gabriele Riedner & David Wilson & Ousama Tawil, 2010. "Characterizing the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the Middle East and North Africa : Time for Strategic Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2457.
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Carol Jenkins & David A. Robalino, 2003. "HIV/AIDS in the Middle East and North Africa : The Costs of Inaction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15089.
- Dean T. Jamison & Joel G. Breman & Anthony R. Measham & George Alleyne & Mariam Claeson & David B. Evans & Prabhat Jha & Ann Mills & Philip Musgrove, 2006. "Disease Control Priorities in Developing Countries, Second Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7242.
- World Bank, 2008. "Sri Lanka : Addressing the Needs of an Aging Population," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8105, The World Bank.
- Rocco, Lorenzo & Tanabe, Kimie & Suhrcke, Marc & Fumagalli, Elena, 2011. "Chronic diseases and labor market outcomes in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5575, The World Bank.
- Olusoji Adeyi & Owen Smith & Sylvia Robles, 2007. "Public Policy and the Challenge of Chronic Noncommunicable Diseases," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6761.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008.
"Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005. "Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3741, The World Bank.
- Horton, S. & Ross, J., 2003. "The economics of iron deficiency," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-75, February.
- World Bank, 2003. "Better Governance for Development in the Middle East and North Africa : Enhancing Inclusiveness and Accountability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15077.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Faleh Mohamed Hussain & Nikoloski, Zlatko & Reka, Husein, 2015. "Satisfaction and responsiveness with health-care services in Qatar—evidence from a survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 1499-1505.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Disease Control and Prevention Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Health Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .