Fairness and Accountability : Engaging in Health Systems in the Middle East and North Africa
[Equité et redevabilité: S’engager en faveur des systèmes de santé au Moyen-Orient et en Afrique du Nord (MENA)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siddiqi, Sameen & Masud, Tayyeb I. & Nishtar, Sania & Peters, David H. & Sabri, Belgacem & Bile, Khalif M. & Jama, Mohamed A., 2009. "Framework for assessing governance of the health system in developing countries: Gateway to good governance," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 13-25, April.
- World Bank, 2012. "World Development Indicators 2012," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6014.
- Dorte Verner, 2012. "Adaptation to a Changing Climate in the Arab Countries : A Case for Adaptation Governance and Leadership in Building Climate Resilience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bousmah, Marwân-al-Qays & Ventelou, Bruno & Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad, 2016.
"Medicine and democracy: The importance of institutional quality in the relationship between health expenditure and health outcomes in the MENA region,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 928-935.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah & Bruno Ventelou & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh, 2016. "Medicine and democracy: The importance of institutional quality in the relationship between health expenditure and health outcomes in the MENA region," Post-Print hal-01440296, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Health Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Economics & Finance Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring & Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Systems Development & Reform Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.