Framework for assessing governance of the health system in developing countries: Gateway to good governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maureen Lewis, 2006. "Governance and Corruption in Public Health Care Systems," Working Papers 78, Center for Global Development.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2006.
"Measuring Governance Using Cross-Country Perceptions Data,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2005. "Measuring Governance Using Cross-Country Perceptions Data," MPRA Paper 8219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bloom, Gerald & Standing, Hilary, 2008. "Future health systems: Why future? Why now?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2067-2075, May.
- Peters, David H. & Muraleedharan, V.R., 2008. "Regulating India's health services: To what end? What future?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2133-2144, May.
- Anuradha Joshi & Mick Moore, 2004. "Institutionalised Co-production: Unorthodox Public Service Delivery in Challenging Environments," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 31-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veillard, Jeremy Henri Maurice & Brown, Adalsteinn Davidson & Barış, Enis & Permanand, Govin & Klazinga, Niek Sebastian, 2011. "Health system stewardship of National Health Ministries in the WHO European region: Concepts, functions and assessment framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 191-199.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:554-574 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rechel, Bernd & Khodjamurodov, Ghafur, 2010. "International involvement and national health governance: The basic benefit package in Tajikistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1928-1932, June.
- Ciccone, Dana Karen & Vian, Taryn & Maurer, Lydia & Bradley, Elizabeth H., 2014. "Linking governance mechanisms to health outcomes: A review of the literature in low- and middle-income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 86-95.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Fairness and Accountability : Engaging in Health Systems in the Middle East and North Africa
[Equité et redevabilité: S’engager en faveur des systèmes de santé au Moyen-Orient et en Afrique du Nord," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16109, The World Bank.
- Tolib N. Mirzoev & Andrew Green & Ricky Van Kalliecharan, 2015. "Framework for assessing the capacity of a health ministry to conduct health policy processes—a case study from Tajikistan," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 173-185, April.
- Maryanne Sharp & Ioana Kruse, 2011. "Health, Nutrition, and Population in Madagascar 2000-09," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5957.
- Ettelt, Stefanie & Fazekas, Mihaly & Mays, Nicholas & Nolte, Ellen, 2012. "Assessing health care planning – A framework-led comparison of Germany and New Zealand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 50-59.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance Health system Assessment framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .